- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (last admittance) from 1st April to 30teh September (high season).
- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (last admittance) from 1st October to 31 March (low season).
- 30 minutes from Paris
- 20 minutes from Charles de Gaulle airport
- 40 minutes from Versailles and Beauvais
From Paris: take the A86, then the A15,
direction Cergy-Pontoise. Take the A115
towards Calais. Exit Auvers-sur-Oise,
direction Château d’Auvers.
GPS Coordiantes: Chemin des Berthelées – 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise.
Free parking for 200 cars
Coach drop off
- From the Gare du Nord: direction Persan Beaumont. Change at Valmondois for Auvers-sur-Oise. Direct train from Paris Nord on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays from April to October. Travel time: 30 mins.
From the Gare Saint-Lazare: direction Gisors,change at Pontoise for Auvers-sur-Oise. Auvers-sur-Oise station is 10 min walk from the Château.